[Nfbk] Cardinal Time

Lora J Felty lorafelty at windstream.net
Mon Aug 3 14:07:57 UTC 2015

It's time to get those articles to me to include in the upcoming issue of
the Kentucky Cardinal.  Chapter and Division presidents, please send your
articles with news of your chapter/division happenings to me  ASAP.  I would
like to have all articles to me by August 10.  Also, anyone who attended the
75th convention, I would welcome your thoughts about your convention
experiences to include in the upcoming Cardinal.  Looking forward to hearing
from everyone!  Please email information for the Cardinal to me off-list to
lorafelty at windstream.net