[Nfbk] Reverse Raffle

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 17:55:36 UTC 2015

Hey Gang,
In addition to our GoFundMe page don't forget our reverse raffle tickets. They are $10 each. Contact me off list if you are unsure about how the raffle works. I can put tickets in the mail to you if you want to send me your address. This is a popular fundraiser here in Kentucky. Last year we sold 306 tickets. Let's try to break this record. Remember the person who sells the most tickets gets a night's sea at the hotel. The person who sells the winning ticket gets the price of a banquet.