[Nfbk] Proposed Changes to the Constitution

kayla.penny at louisville.edu kayla.penny at louisville.edu
Sun Aug 23 21:19:10 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I am attaching the proposed changes to our state constitution that the committee came up with.  These proposed changes will be voted on during general session of the state convention.  If a change was proposed for a particular section you will first see the wording as it is currently written, then, in the next section, you will see "PROPOSED CHANGE" followed by the new wording.  Changes in wording are also written in red.  If you have any questions please let me know.

Katie