[Nfbk] Convention Reminders

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 17:02:17 UTC 2015

Good Afternoon All,
As our NFBK convention draws closer I want to remind you if some important dates and things to do.
1. Deadline for financial assistance U.S. Tuesday, September 1st.
2. We need to know who will need child care by Tuesday, September 1st. If we do not have at least 3 children signed up we will not be able to offer the service.
3. Deadline for  Pre-registration is Monday, September 14th.
4. Don't forget our reverse raffle. Contact me off-line at cathyj1949 at gmail.com and I can get them to you.
5. Keep sharing our GoFundMe page.
6. Reservations for the Galt House must be made no later than Friday, September 11th. Call 1-800-THEGALT. Be sure to specify that you are with NFBK.
Hope to see you at convention.