[Nfbk] A Night of Laughs with NFBGL!

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Wed Feb 18 23:49:15 UTC 2015

Good evening!  I hope everyone is staying warm & surviving the cabin fever!

If you are looking for something fun to do once the weather breaks, why not join NFBGL at the Laughing Derby for a night of laughs!

Friday February 27th—A Night of Laughs at the Laughing Derby-1250 Bardstown Rd

A portion of the $15 ticket price for the 7:15pm show will benefit NFBGL.  You can purchase tickets here,  http://laughingderby.com/event.cfm?id=336818&cart   Please make sure you purchase from the National Federation of the Blind box.

The comedian for the evening will be Henry Phillips.  He is extremely funny & has been featured on Comedy Central, Jimmy Kimmel Live & much more.  You can find out more about Henry at, www.henryphillips.com

If for some reason you are unable to purchase tickets online, please call our NFBGL Talking Bulleting Board at, 502-495-7130 & leave your name & #.  Someone will get back with you, we do have paper tickets for purchase.

Respectfully,

NFBGL