[Nfbk] Social Media Sunday!

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Sun Jan 4 17:34:02 UTC 2015

Good afternoon!

Please join me for Social Media Sunday!  Let’s post, tweet, email, instagram & all that jazz, about the NFB of Greater Louisville Birthday Bonanza Raffle!

Share the link,  http://www.nfbgl.org/raffle-win-a-50-inch-class-tv-travel-voucher-or-gas-card/

Mention the wonderful prizes,
1st Prize—50 inch Class TV.
2nd Prize—$200 Southwest Airlines Travel Voucher
3rd Prize—$100 Gas Gift Card.

Give the cost of chances,
1 chance = $5 or get 3 chances for $10.

Explain that winners do not have to be present to win.

Tell them the drawing is April 18, 2015

Purpose of raffle,
To raise funds to assist our members in attending the 75th convention of the National Federation of the Blind this July.  This convention is the perfect opportunity to train, teach, share, motivate & carry on the advocacy work of the NFB.

Just as a side note,
The name of the raffle, Birthday Bonanza, is to honor the 75th birthday of the NFB.

Thank you for your support!