[Nfbk] FW: Press Release: TypeAbility software now available to CFTB computer owners for 50% off from vendor

George Stokes george4581 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 20:20:53 UTC 2015

From: Wright, Jennifer (OFB-FK) [mailto:JenniferN.Wright at ky.gov]
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2015 3:19 PM
To: Flanagan, Allison A (OFB-FK); Cabe, Becky (OFB-FK); Carla Ruschival; Carla.Webster; Cathy Jackson; McNabb, Cora L (OFB-FK); David Lawson; Deb Lewis ; Dennis Franklin ; Don Gerard; George Stokes ; Gordon-Brown, Gerry (CAP-FK); Gina Fugate ; Jennifer Hall; Kathy Eversole; Kelly Foust; Kevin Shurn ; Kim Zeigler; Laura Yates; Michael Freeholm; Shirley, Patrick B (Education Cabinet); McKee, Paul D (CHFS DCBS SBSR Fayette); Rhonda Skidmore ; Rob Hess ; Sharon Fields (Home) ; Shirley Stivers ; Shirley Stivers (Work); Deeley, Stephen P (OFB-LV); Susan Ament; Theresa Thomas ; Hammons, Twyla S (OFB-SS)
Subject: FW: Press Release: TypeAbility software now available to CFTB computer owners for 50% off from vendor

FYI

From: djeppson at computersfortheblind.net [mailto:djeppson at computersfortheblind.net]
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2015 6:33 PM
To: lgrupen at dhs.hawaii.gov; ajones at icbvi.state.id.us; Francisco.Alvarado at Illinois.gov; Greg.mcaloon at fssa.in.gov; Richard.Sorey at blind.state.ia.us; Michael.Donnelly at dcf.ks.gov; Flanagan, Allison A (OFB-FK); kmonk at lwc.la.gov; John.M.McMahon at Maine.Gov; sschaffer at dors.state.md.us; Paul.saner at state.ma.us; rodgerse at michigan.gov; Carol.pankow at state.mn.us; bmcmillan at mdrs.ms.gov; Kevin.R.Faust at dss.mo.gov; jimmarks at mt.gov

Dear agency directors,

Please share the attached press release with your staff, consumer organizations, and within your network. We are trying to increase the typing skills of persons who are blind and put more computers in the hands of those who otherwise could not afford them. This offer is available for those who already own a CFTB computer as well as new consumers.  Please note that we accept PO’s from agencies and we are now shipping about 100 computers per month.

Help us spread the word that CFTB is the place to go to get MAGic at no cost to consumer and now TypeAbility.

David Jeppson
Executive Director
Computers for the Blind

 intake line: 214-340-6328