[Nfbk] Chili Supper and Auction

kayla.penny at louisville.edu kayla.penny at louisville.edu
Thu Jan 8 19:51:31 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

This year's Chili Supper and Auction is officially 30 days away!  We have some great items so far, but we still need more, so please continue reaching out to businesses.  I'm attaching our official donation request letter if anyone still needs it.

If you have items I need to know what they are as soon as possible!  Due to time constraints with school this semester I need to start making labels for everything as each item comes in.  As in years past we will not be accepting items at the door unless we know about them in advance, so if you're bringing an item or know someone that is, please contact me as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Katie