[Nfbk] Greater Louisville July Activity, Community Service Project & Dues!

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Mon Jul 13 22:00:52 UTC 2015

Hello!  I hope everyone is safe & dry after these storms!

Just a few reminders from the GL board.  Our July activity will be held on Tuesday July 21st from 5:00PM till 8:30PM at the McDowell Center.
We will be hosting a pizza dinner & outdoor activities with the youth participating in the OFB Summer Transitions Pre-employment Program.
Everyone is more than welcome to come out & join us, but we do ask that you let us know so we have some idea on how much pizza to order & we ask that you bring a 2 liter of drink or dessert.

A couple of months ago we told you all about our community service project for the summer   As a reminder, we are once again collecting school supplies for Family Scholar House.  You can bring your donations to our July activity or to the August meeting.
For every packaged item you bring, your name will go in the drawing for a FREE trip to the NFB of Kentucky State Convention.

The deadline is approaching to become a NFBGL member for 2015.  If you’d  like to become a member with voting privileges at our NFBGL meetings & NFB of Kentucky State convention you will need to pay your $2 dues no later than July 30, 2015 to Jayne Seif.
You can either hand your $2 dues to Jayne at our July activity or send a check or money order to Jayne via snail mail.  Please make checks & money orders payable to, NFBGL & mail to, Jayne Seif/NFBGL—4805 South 4th Street, Louisville Ky 40214.

If you have questions regarding any topic in this email please let me know!
Respectfully,
Nickie