[Nfbk] FW: Windows 10 is coming...

George Stokes george4581 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 23:29:30 UTC 2015

From: News [mailto:news-bounces+george4581=gmail.com at lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Marc Solomon via News
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2015 3:22 PM
To: news at window-eyes.com
Subject: Windows 10 is coming...

<http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=46e107c7813eb905dfd2a6938&id=0d709a0ed5
&e=%5bUNIQID%5d> View this email in your browser

Announcing image

ZoomText and Window-Eyes on Windows 10
Questions and Answers

Microsoft has announced that they will ship their new Windows 10 operating
system on July 29th. We have put together some key information to help you
plan for the release.

Will ZoomText and Window-Eyes support Windows 10?
Yes. ZoomText and Window-Eyes will support Windows 10.

When will  ZoomText and Window-Eyes work with Windows 10?
As soon as possible after Windows 10 is released on July 29th. We've been
testing ZoomText and Window-Eyes against the Microsoft developer releases
for months and continue to pay attention to the folks in Redmond,
Washington, USA. Our developers are happy with their progress thus far.

What Ai Squared products already support Windows 10?

*	ImageReader 1.x
*	ZoomText Keyboard

Will there be a cost for Windows 10 support?
Some users will have to purchase an upgrade and others will get Windows 10
support for free. To help you understand the different scenarios, we have
created two separate tables so that you can figure out which scenario
applies to you. The first table is for ZoomText users and the second table
applies to Window-Eyes users.

ZOOMTEXT SCENARIOS

Number

Scenario

Price

1

I purchased ZoomText 10.1 after 5/31/15

ZoomText for Windows 10 is free!

2

I received ZoomText 10.1 before 6/1/15, I have an ESP or SMA* that is not
expired

ZoomText for Windows 10 is free!

3

I purchased ZoomText 10.1 before 6/1/15, I do not have an ESP or SMA

Purchase normally priced ESP or SMA* and ZoomText for Windows 10 is free!

4

I purchased ZoomText 10.1 before 6/1/15, I do not have an ESP or SMA, I do
not wish to purchase an ESP or SMA

Purchase ZoomText for Windows 10 (domestic or international) for $49.00!

5

I own a ZoomText 10.0 or earlier

Purchase a normally priced upgrade and ZoomText for Windows 10 is included!

Note: in scenarios 2 and 3, a user does not need to use an ESP or SMA count
to get Windows 10 compatibility.

WINDOW-EYES SCENARIOS

Number

Scenario

Price

1

I purchased a new copy of Window-Eyes 9.1 after 5/31/15

The Window-Eyes 9.2 download is free!

2

I received Window-Eyes 9.1 before 6/1/15, I have an SMA* that is not expired

The Window-Eyes 9.2 download is free!

3

I purchased Window-Eyes 9.1 before 6/1/15, I do not have an SMA

Purchase normally priced SMA* and the Window-Eyes 9.2 download is free!

4

I purchased Window-Eyes 9.1 before 6/1/15, I do not have an SMA, I do not
wish to purchase an SMA

Purchase downloadable upgrade to Window-Eyes 9.2 for $49.00!

*Note: in scenarios 2 and 3, a user does not need to use an SMA count to get
Windows 10 compatibility.

When can I order?
The upgrade to Windows 10 is not currently available for purchase. We will
continue to update you on our progress and notify you when the upgrade is
ready.

Thank you!
The Ai Squared Team