[Nfbk] NFB of Greater Louisville Christmas Party & Family Information

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Tue Nov 10 18:44:21 UTC 2015

    Good afternoon!

    It’s that time once again to come together in friendship, fellowship & in the spirit of giving!  Below you will find all the info for this year’s Greater Louisville chapter Christmas Party.  We encourage you all to invite family & friends.  We would like to share the warmth of the season with as many of our friends as we can.

When:                 Saturday December 12, 2015

Where:                Hurstbourne Christian Church-601 Nottingham Parkway, Louisville Ky, 40222

Time:                    3:00pm till 6:00pm

Cost:                      $7.00 per person. Cost includes meal, drink & dessert from Mark’s Feed Store

Menu; BBQ Pork or Chicken, Potato Salad, Green Beans, Brownie or Buttermilk Pie & Tea or Pink Lemonade to drink.

                In order to have enough food for everyone, we need to know you are coming.  Please mail check or money order to Jayne & make payable to NFBGL.  Jayne must receive your reservation no later than December 1, 2015.  We will accept a post-dated check up to December 3, 2015.  Jayne’s address is, 4805 South 4th Street-Louisville Ky, 40214.

                Jolly Old Saint Nick will be stopping by to spread some Christmas cheer.  If you would like for your child to receive a special gift from the Jolly one himself, bring your child a gift, have it wrapped & marked with your child’s name.  We will collect the gifts & make sure every child gets his/her one on one time with Santa!

                We are not forgetting about the adults!  If you’d like to participate in the adult gift exchange, here’s what you need to do.  Purchase a  unisex gift, no more than $10 & have it wrapped.  We will explain the exchanging fun at the party!

                For many years now, our chapter has embodied the meaning of the season.  We have collectively made Christmas morning magical for numerous children & their families.  Our generosity, warmth & compassion is amazing & I am calling on all of you once again this year to provide some Christmas magic to this family.

Jo, age 4.  Jo sounds like your typical young boy. He loves action figures, cars & enjoys the WWE (Professional Wrestling).  Jo also enjoys puzzles.

Jo wears a 4T up to a 5T & wears a size 5 shoe.

Charli, age 1.  Charli is a baby girl who is all about exploring her surroundings.  She enjoys everything from teddy bears & stuffed animals to things that light up & make noise.

Charli is wearing 24 month or 2T clothes & her shoe size is a 2.

The children are being cared for by their Grandmother, Penelope.  Penelope did not specify any wants or needs so we will also be collecting items for the household such as, bleach wipes, paper towels, laundry detergent, toothpaste, soap, toilet paper, etc.

                                Please bring your Christmas family gifts to the party, have them wrapped & marked with the child’s name.  Board member, Sharri Anderson will be delivering the gifts to the family in plenty of time for Christmas morning.  If you have any questions regarding the party or family, please feel free to contact me.

We truly look forward to seeing you all on December 12th & sharing in this magical season!