[Nfbk] The Right to Live in the Worldwide Web

Stewart, Christopher K chris.stewart at uky.edu
Wed Nov 11 14:16:56 UTC 2015

Good Morning All,

Below is a link to my recent piece for UK's law review about why the
ADA should apply to businesses doing business online. Feel free to
share!

Also, the article's title, "The Right to Live in the Worldwide Web,"
is a play on an article written by Jacobus TenBroek, the NFB's founder
and first president, for the California Law Review back in the 1940's.
His article was called "The Right to Live in the World." While mine is
a shorter piece, I hope to expand it into something considerably more
substantial while maintaining the same title.

http://www.kentuckylawjournal.org/index.php/2015/11/05/the-right-to-live-in-the-worldwide-web-an-exploration-of-the-battle-to-apply-the-ada-to-the-internet/

Best,
Chris

--
Chris K. Stewart
University of Kentucky College of Law, J.D. Candidate, 2016