[Nfbk] ASUS 15 inch laptop for sale

Aaron Linson blindgeek1989 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 04:36:56 UTC 2015

Hey guys,

I have a ASUS 15 inch 12GB of RAM 1TB hard drive with cd rom drive, HDMI
port, 2 USB ports one port is a usb 3 compliant port for sale. It runs
windows 10 beautifully thanks to the upgraded ram inside. Will come with
JAWS 16 and JAWS 15 for all of your early computers from windows 8.1 on
down. I'm selling because I'm moving everything over to the iPad Air 2. This
laptop is very rugged and has no signs of wear and tear on it at all. The
screen is brilliant and keys are great. I've put in buffy paint the home,
end, insert, page up, and page down keys along the top for easy
identification. If you don't want that it just let me know and I'll remove
it easily with no scratches to the unit. I'm asking $500 this includes both
versions of JAWS. If you want NVDA installed I'll do that as well. JAWS 16
will be installed and so will office 2015. If you have any questions please
let me know. I accept PayPal at blindgeek1989 at gmail.com
<mailto:blindgeek1989 at gmail.com>

Thanks,

Aaron Linson