[Nfbk] Washington Seminar

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 13:10:28 UTC 2015

Good Morning!
At our last NFBK board meeting the board voted to pay the travel and hotel expenses for four members to attend Washington Seminar. A committee was appointed to help me make this decision. Those chosen were: Chris Stewart, Todd Stephens, Jayne Seif and myself. However, if there are others who would like to accompany us you are welcome as long as you are willing to pay your own way. We will arrive in D. C. on Monday, January, 25th and returning home the evening of Wednesday, the 27th. Please let me know your intentions so I can talk with you further. I would like to know as soon as possible. The last day to make hotel reservations is December 21st.