[Nfbk] FW: [SWS-L:3268] Research call for participants

Gatton, Tonia (OFB-LV) Tonia.Gatton at ky.gov
Wed Sep 9 12:31:18 UTC 2015

Buffa forwarded this to me and I'm sharing in case you'd be interested in participating or know somebody who might be.

Tonia

Dear SWSers,

Please see the attached call for participants from Tara Fannon.  Tara is currently recruiting males between the ages of 18-75 who are fluent English speakers, permanent residents of the United States currently living in the United States and who identify as severely visually impaired or totally blind (from birth or acquired).

Please pass this on to any interested parties.

All the best,

Suzan Walters

--
Suzan Walters