[Nfbk] Convention Reminders

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 16:28:51 UTC 2015

Good Afternoon!
Tomorrow, September 11th is the date to make your reservations for the hotel. After tomorrow there is no guaranty that you will be able to get a room at our rate. If you have made a reservation and need to cancel you must do so 48 hours in advance. This means no later than 6:00 PM Wednesday, September 23rd.
I spoke to Mike and he has told me that reservations are coming in very slowly. Please try to puck up the pace and get your reservations in by Monday the 14th.
If you have questions you can call me at 502-366-2317, or off line at cathyj1949 at gmail.com.