[Nfbk] Greater Louisville Convention Fundraiser-Show YourTeam Spirit!

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Thu Sep 17 02:09:50 UTC 2015

Cindy & all!

    If anyone would like to purchase raffle tickets & will not be attending the convention, you can do so by mailing a check or money order to Jayne.
Please include a note with your name, phone number & which basket you are purchasing tickets for.  Raffle tickets are $1 each.  Make checks payable to NFBGL & mail to,
Jayne Seif
4805 South 4th Street
Louisville, Ky 40214

Your name & phone number will be written on the tickets & you’ll be contacted if you win.

Thank You!