[Nfbk] NFB of Greater Louisville October Activity

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Wed Sep 16 20:52:31 UTC 2015

Hello!

    The next NFBGL activity will be held on Friday October 2nd from 5:30pm till 9:30pm at the Clifton Center, 2117 Payne Street.
This month the room we’ll be using is on the lower level.  If you need elevator access, please use the Clifton Ave side entrance.  Please specify with TARC3 your pick drop off & pick up location as the Clifton Ave entrance if you need use of the elevator.  Not all plans have been finalized, but we will be having a Halloween party on this night, so stay tuned for all the details.

Respectfully,
Nickie