[Nfbk] Down to the Wire on Go Fund Me!

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Sat Sep 19 15:41:37 UTC 2015

Hello!

    We are down to our last days with our Go Fund Me page.  As of right now we have received $560 in donations from this fundraising site.  A long way from our goal of $5000, but Never say never & don’t give up!
Let’s make these last several days count & really make a push to spread our page.  I have attached the link below so you can easily email & text to friends & family.  Ask them to share the link with their friends & family.  Also share the link on your social media pages & ask people to share.  The wider we are able to spread, the more people who will see it & potentially donate.

We are the blind speaking for the blind...in turn, we need to be the ones promoting our organization & raising the funds to support blind people!
https://www.gofundme.com/zd9h8g8

On your mark...Get set...Go Fund ME!

Respectfully,
Nickie