[Nfbk] Bell Program Volunteer Application

Briley O'Connor brileyoc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 18:47:34 UTC 2016

Good afternoon,

Our first NFB of Kentucky Bell Academy is approaching fast. It will be held from July 25th through the 30th in Louisville. We need your help to make this program a success. The Bell Academy strives to teach blind children from ages 4 through 12 Braille, cane travel, and non visual techniques through fun and interactive activities. Volunteers will help in every facet of the program from helping with lunch to supervising on field trips. It’s key that we have blind role models for these kids, most of whom who have never been exposed to our positive philosophy before.

We are asking anyone interested to fill out this short application. Even if you haven’t had experience working with kids before, don’t let that discourage you. We also will be providing training for all volunteers, so don’t hesitate to apply.

http://goo.gl/forms/9r0miarifb

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.

Blessings,
Briley O’Connor
C: 703-380-8876
brileyoc at gmail.com