[Nfbk] FW: Sad News

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Mon Apr 25 22:08:05 UTC 2016

FYI,

Todd------

As requested at Friday's SRC meeting, below is the obituary for Kim
Zeigler's son, Jonathan and her address for those of you who wanted to send
her a card.  As I was typing this, I got a call from Theresa Thomas of the
Bluegrass Council of the Blind to let me know that our former SRC Chair,
Paul Wiese passed away last night. Paul's wife, Paula, whom many of you
know, told Theresa that they are not going to have a visitation or a funeral
for Paul but would be having a Celebration of Life in the near future.  I
will let you know the details when I find out.  If anyone would like to send
a card to Paula, her address is :

Paula Wiese
474 Bob-o-Link Dr.
Lexington, KY 40503

Jonathon Michael Zeigler, 25, went to his Heavenly Father Friday, April 15,
2016. Services for Mr. Zeigler will be 11:00 a.m. Tuesday, April 19, 2016,
at Choateville Christian Church. Rev. Michael Napier will officiate.
Committal services will follow in Sunset Memorial Gardens. Visitation is
Monday from 5-8 p.m. at the Choateville Christian Church.

Jonathon was born in Fayette County, Kentucky January 8, 1991, to Garry and
Kimberly Zeigler. Though he was unable to speak, his laughter, determination
to move beyond his medical setbacks, and loving presence said more than any
words ever could. Jonathon loved to go swimming where he could be free and
weightless, car rides where he was able to be present in life and motion,
watching the Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy with his full attention and
focus, and hearing his siblings get into trouble made him giggle with
delight. A true example of strength and love, Jonathon was also a good and
faithful servant of God.

He is survived by his mother and father, twin brother, Christopher Zeigler;
sisters, Danielle Russell (Jaush) and Melissa Zeigler; nieces, Cora Shay and
Rosalie Russell; nephew, Josiah; grandmother in spirit, Hazel Moore, and
many loving aunts and uncles.

Jonathon was preceded in death by his maternal grandparents, Daniel "Bud"
and Ruth Helen Horan, paternal grandparents, Garriott "Garry" and Margie
Zeigler, uncle, Steve Gamon, and his loving grandfather in spirit, Donald
Moore.

Serving as pallbearers will be Guy Zeigler, Greg Zeigler, Jaush Russell,
Rick Tucker, Mike Horan, and Scott Hoover. Honorary pallbearers are
Christopher Zeigler and Charlie Hunter.

In addition to flowers Jonathon's family wishes for expressions of sympathy
to be made in his honor to Home of the Innocents 1100 East Market Street,
Louisville, KY 40206, A Brighter Choice 215 South 4th Street, Danville, KY
40422, or to Youngstown Adult Convalescent Home 1706 Perry Court, Prospect,
KY 40059.

Arrangements are under the direction of Harrod Brothers Funeral Home.
Condolences may be shared via the online guest book at
www.harrodbrothers.com

If you would like to send Kim a card, her address is:

Kim Zeigler

434 Devil's Hollow Road

Frankfort, KY 40601

Jennifer Wright