[Nfbk] FW: Research Survey

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Sat Apr 30 00:12:36 UTC 2016

Greetings,

FYI!

Todd-----

From: Wright, Jennifer (OFB-FK) [mailto:JenniferN.Wright at ky.gov]
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 1:18 PM
From: Elaine Kitchel [mailto:ekitchel at aph.org]
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 11:42 AM
Subject: FW: research question

Hello friends,

I am sending you this recruiting announcement because it is very important
research. It is a reading survey being done by Dr. Gordon Legge, a man who
has devoted his life to the study and research of low vision, especially
where reading is concerned.  I have taken the survey myself, it is quick and
easy. It will answer important questions about reading with low vision.
Please take the survey if you have low vision.

Even if you don't have low vision yourself, you probably know someone who
does. Please forward this recruitment letter to any adults you know who have
low vision. It would be very sad if this research could not be completed for
lack of participation.

I thank each of you for your kind attention.  Don't be a stranger. Write to
me sometime.

All the best,

Elaine Kitchel

Elaine Kitchel, M.Ed.V.I.