[Nfbk] Reverse Raffle

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 12:37:45 UTC 2016

Good Thursday Morning!
It is time to sell our reverse raffle tickets. This is our biggest fundraiser for the NFB of Kentucky and we are asking for your support. The reverse raffle is exactly that. The last name drawn is the grand prize winner of $500. The second-to-last name drawn collects $250. The beauty of this raffle is that there are cash prizes given away throughout the drawing. The first name pulled will receive $25. From then on $25 will be given to every 25th name drawn, for example the 25th, 50th, 75th, 100th, and so on, and so on. The tickets are $10 each. We are hoping to have our Pay Pal account up and running before too long. If you would like to participate contact me off line at cathyj1949 at gmail.com, or call me at, 502-366-2317, and I will make arrangements to get you as many tickets as you want. Thanks in advance for your willingness to support the NFBK!