[Nfbk] NFB of Greater Louisville September Meeting.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Thu Aug 11 20:09:39 UTC 2016

Good afternoon!
Do we have an interesting guest for you!  Join us on Friday, September 2, 2016, from 6:30pm till 9pm at the Cressent Hill United Methodist Church--201 Sout Peterson. At this chapter meeting we will have the pleasure of hearing from, Mr. William Brooks.  William is a travel agent who happens to be blind.
He will share with us how he got involved in the travel business, tips for successful traveling, how to navigate travel bookings & some fasinating personal travel stories.
If you've ever had interest in being a travel agent, come prepared with your questions.  If you have general questions regarding travel, join us!
We look forward to seeing you on September 2nd!

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457
njp at twc.com