[Nfbk] Greater Louisville September Meeting Reminder!

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Fri Aug 26 15:09:46 UTC 2016

Hello Friends!

September chapter meeting reminder!
We will be meeting on Friday, September 2nd, 6:30pm till 9pm at the Cressent Hill United Methodist Church--201 South Peterson.  Our guest, Mr. William Brooks, a travel agent who has lots of tips & stories to share!
If you're curious about traveling or questions on how to navigate all the booking processes, come join us!

We are entering the last month of our donation drive for the Kentucky Humane Society.  Any donation is greatly appreciated & will be put to good use. They are still in need of, canned dog & cat food, soft, chewy treats, unscented baby wipes, pet beds & paper towels.  Please bring your donations to the meeting on the 2nd & we'll pass them along!
We look forward to seeing you on September 2nd!

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457
njp at twc.com