[Nfbk] State Convention News

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 15:54:23 UTC 2016

Good Afternoon,

I want to apologize. My last email regarding financial assistance to our state convention was misunderstood by some of you. Only current members who paid dues by August 1st and meat the pre-registration deadline of September 19th will have their luncheon and banquet tickets included in the $15 registration fee. Only current members who paid dues by August 1st and pre-register by September 19th and are attending their first state convention are eligible for additional financial assistance. These first-timers must contact me by September 4th. Call me at 502-366-2317 so I can talk with you. If anyone has questions feel free to call or email me at cathyj1949 at gmail.com. Hope to see all of you at convention.