[Nfbk] FW: Welcome OFB's Newest Employee - Alison Simpson

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Wed Dec 21 21:25:18 UTC 2016

FYI!

Todd

From: Wright, Jennifer (OFB-FK) [mailto:JenniferN.Wright at ky.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 2:43 PM
Subject: Welcome OFB's Newest Employee - Alison Simpson

Please join me in welcoming our new Central Office budget and fiscal
administrator, Alison Simpson, who started with OFB on the 16th.  Alison
received her bachelor's degree in Journalism from Asbury College (now Asbury
University). She began her career in State Government in 2007 and has worked
almost entirely with contracts and budgeting in various capacities,
including the Department of Environmental Protection working with water
infrastructure construction contracts, the Department for Medicaid Services
working with personal service contracts, and the General Administrative and
Program Support (GAPS) Division of Budgets where she worked as a Budget
Analyst at the Cabinet level, performing budgetary functions for multiple
agencies, including the 2014-16 biennial budget.

Alison is married to Tim, who works in the Department of Education as a Food
and Nutrition Program Consultant. They live in Frankfort and have two
teenage children, Sam and Anna.

We are excited about the knowledge and expertise that Alison brings to OFB.

Jennifer Wright

Kentucky Career Center

Office for the Blind

275 East Main Street