[Nfbk] audio description

Danielle Burton danielleburton94 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 23:34:03 UTC 2016

The NFB has not thought this as a right? I feel it should be a right because it's accessing it. I cannot get all the information because of my hearing loss so audio description is necessary for me for most movies otherwise I miss a lot of what happens because I can't always understand the dialogue. That's just my thoughts on it.

Sent from my iPhone