[Nfbk] audio description

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 14:27:30 UTC 2016

I think the major problem we have is with our respective cable companies not providing the service. There are those who have their TVs set properly to receive audio description and yet it doesn't come through. I invite Any of you who are interested in taking action to band together to see what can get done.