[Nfbk] Cardinal Time

Lora J Felty lorafelty at windstream.net
Sat Jan 30 20:12:51 UTC 2016

Hello All:

I hope that everyone survived the crazy weather we've had this past week.
It's time for the next issue of the Cardinal.  Chapter and division
presidents, I would ask you to email me your chapter news articles no later
than Monday, February 15.  Also, if you have any items for the Have You
Heard? Article, please send those by February 15 as well.  If anyone has any
other information or articles that they would like to have included in the
Cardinal, please feel free to submit those as well.  I look forward to
hearing from everyone!

Lora Felty Stephens, Co-Editor

NFBK Cardinal