[Nfbk] Legislative Day in Frankfort

kayla.penny at louisville.edu kayla.penny at louisville.edu
Sun Jan 31 19:04:35 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

On Monday, February 8th, NFBK will be going to Frankfort to meet with our state representatives and senators.   This year we will be discussing funding for Newsline and the Office for the Blind.  If you are available to come on the 8th, we would love for you to be there!  It's important for our representatives to see that these issues matter to lots of people.  In order to make it easier for you to attend, NFBK will be covering transportation costs and a one night hotel stay on an as needed basis.   If you would like to attend and need financial assistance please contact either Cathy or me off list.

Thanks,
Katie