[Nfbk] Updates for NFB NEWSLINE Kentucky.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Fri Jul 22 10:55:23 UTC 2016

Greetings NFB-NEWSLINE Kentucky subscribers:

Have you moved since you signed up for NFB-NEWSLINE? How about a new phone or email? It is important that we keep your information current so that we can continue to provide you with outstanding customer service and keep you informed of new NFB-NEWSLINE publications and features. We respectfully ask that all Kentucky subscribers who have moved, changed their phone numbers and/or emails, and have not notified the national office or the Kentucky NFB-NEWSLINE Coordinator, to please do so at your earliest convenience.

Some of the announcements we would like to share with you include the addition of ad content from another national retailer. NFB-NEWSLINE is pleased to announce that Walmart store ads have been recently added to the service. To locate Walmart store ads using the telephone access method, press 6 on the main menu for "Local Store Circulars," choose 2 for "Home Location," and then choose 2 for "Walmart." To locate Walmart store ads using NFB-NEWSLINE Mobile, choose "Retail Ads" and then "Walmart." One of the great things about providing NFB-NEWSLINE with your email address is that, in addition to sending articles to your inbox, you can also email product information to yourself by pressing Pound 9 using the telephone access method, and even use those emails to build a shopping list. To ensure that you are able to take advantage of this feature, we must have a registered email address on file for you. If you do not already have an email on file with us, or if you have changed your email since you signed up for NFB-NEWSLINE, contact us to update it today!

NFB-NEWSLINE is available to you 24/7 and is an outstanding tool in helping you stay informed on events in your community, state, and around the world. The NFB-NEWSLINE team strives to ensure that you continue to stay connected and empowered. Please assist us by taking a few minutes out of your schedule to update expired contact information.

To update your contact information today, you may contact Todd Stephens toll free at (877) 410-4008, or by email at: todde.stephens at windstream.net to provide this information; you may also contact the national office by calling (866) 504-7300.

Thank you for your cooperation and your time.

Best Regards,

Your Kentucky NFB-NEWSLINE Team

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl