[Nfbk] A New NFB of Kentucky Division!

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Tue Jul 26 00:52:48 UTC 2016

Do you have an Entrepreneurial Spirit residing deep inside you? Are you interested in learning what it takes to organize, operate and assume the risk to run a profitable business of your dreams? Are you seeking to share ideas or tips based on your experiences and proven track record of the do’s and don’ts to running a successful business? Perhaps, you just want to be a sponge and absorb the keys to success from those who have been there…done that!
If any of this interests you, the National Federation of the Blind of Kentucky is interested in you! Please join us at the National Federation of the Blind of Kentucky state convention as we kick off our brand new Entrepreneur Division. Our first meeting will be held on Sunday morning, time to be announced, October 2, 2016. Stay tuned for further details.

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457
njp at twc.com