[Nfbk] FW: Advice re: EVP, Helen Keller Services search

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Mon Jun 27 16:45:58 UTC 2016

FYI!

Todd

From: Wright, Jennifer (OFB-FK) [mailto:JenniferN.Wright at ky.gov]
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2016 11:51 AM
To: Flanagan, Allison A (OFB-FK); Angela Anderson ; Cabe, Becky (OFB-FK);
Carla Ruschival; Cathy Jackson; McNabb, Cora L (OFB-FK); Daniel Scott Heads;
David Lawson; Deb Lewis ; Dennis Franklin ; Grant Logsdon
(grant at kyspin.com); Jennifer Hall (Jennifer.hall at tds.net); Jones, Vanessa
(CAP-FK); Nancy Clayton; Paulett Logsdon ; Sinclair-Morris, Peggy; Randall
Deaton; Rhonda Skidmore ; Fricano, Scott D (OFB-FK); Sharon Fields (Home)
(sharon.fields1 at outlook.com); Shirley Stivers (sstivers77 at gmail.com);
Shirley Stivers (Work); Deeley, Stephen P (OFB-LV); Susan Ament (BGCB);
Theresa Thomas ; todde.stephens at windstream.net; Hammons, Twyla S (OFB-SS);
WFD DFB Users
Subject: FW: Advice re: EVP, Helen Keller Services search

FYI, please share with others who may be interested.