[Nfbk] FW: Loss to our OFB Family

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Mon Nov 14 20:32:32 UTC 2016

FYI,,

Todd

Subject: Loss to our OFB Family

Staff,

It is with a heavy heart and sadness that I inform you of the sudden loss of
Nancy Tooley on Friday, November 11, due to a tragic vehicle accident.
Words cannot describe the emptiness we are all feeling from this news.
Nancy had an instrumental impact on our agency, the staff, and the many
consumers in her near 25 years with the agency.  Her laughter brought joy to
all of us and she could make your day brighter with her infectious smile and
humor.  She showed acts of kindness daily with everyone she knew by
remembering birthdays, special events, and successes.  She set goals and
high expectations for the agency and staff with an equal level of fairness.
Nancy was our agency historian and often called upon to explain how
procedures and policies were developed.  She truly was an exemplary employee
always working hard to make the biggest difference in all of our lives.  The
caring, kind, and compassionate person we knew at work is the same person
her community, family, and friends are also grieving.  Nancy's life will
have an impact forever.

The grief we all feel is difficult and will be difficult for some time.
It's important we lean on each other to ease the pain and celebrate her life
together.  Contact has been made with the Kentucky Employee Assistance
Program (KEAP) to assist our agency through this tragedy.  As specific
information is received from KEAP we will share immediately.

At this time, we do not have specific details for the arrangements for
Nancy.  Once those are received we will certainly share statewide.

Embrace each other during this tragic time and celebrate the smiles that
Nancy brought to us all.

In Deepest Sympathy,

Allison

Allison Flanagan, MRC, CRC