[Nfbk] NFBGL Christmas kids

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 21:56:52 UTC 2016

Hey There Gang,
I got each of the girls a fleece jacket and gloves. I don't know exactly how  to describe what I got for the guy. It's called Tek Gear. It is a fleece lined hooded pullover. Athletes like this stuff because it pulls moisture away from the body to keep you comfortable.
We do have the Little House CD's.