[Nfbk] NFBGL Christmas kids

Katie Adkins kadkins816 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 17:57:17 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I've asked for more info about the kind of music the kids like, I'll let you all know as soon as I do.

Denise's reply about what she has bought is a really good idea, so that we don't all buy the same thing.

So far, I've bought, Step UP 3 for M, a red polo for T, and hot chocolate for all three.

Sent from my iPhone