[Nfbk] FW: Welcome New KBE Director Zack Coblens

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Thu Sep 1 15:26:58 UTC 2016

FYI!

Todd

From: Wright, Jennifer (OFB-FK) [mailto:JenniferN.Wright at ky.gov]
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2016 11:00 AM
To: Flanagan, Allison A (OFB-FK); Angela Anderson ; Cabe, Becky (OFB-FK);
Carla Ruschival; Cathy Jackson; McNabb, Cora L (OFB-FK); Daniel Scott Heads;
David Lawson; Deb Lewis ; Dennis Franklin ; Grant Logsdon
(grant at kyspin.com); Jennifer Hall (Jennifer.hall at tds.net); Jones, Vanessa
(CAP-FK); Nancy Clayton; Paulett Logsdon ; Sinclair-Morris, Peggy; Randall
Deaton; Rhonda Skidmore ; Fricano, Scott D (OFB-FK); Sharon Fields (Home)
(sharon.fields1 at outlook.com); Shirley Stivers (sstivers77 at gmail.com);
Shirley Stivers (Work); Deeley, Stephen P (OFB-LV); Susan Ament (BGCB);
Theresa Thomas ; todde.stephens at windstream.net; Hammons, Twyla S (OFB-SS);
WFD DFB Users
Subject: Welcome New KBE Director Zack Coblens

Please join me in welcoming the new Division Director of KBE, Zack Coblens,
who begins his tenure with OFB today.

Zack received his BA degree in Political Science from the University of
Kentucky and has served in the United States Air Force. He has many years of
experience in senior management positions for AT&T and Yum! Brands. Zack
said he is excited to be here and is ready to get to work.

Welcome to the Office for the Blind, Zack. We're glad you're here!

Jennifer Wright

Kentucky Career Center

Office for the Blind

275 East Main Street