[Nfbk] First NFB Kentucky Entrepreneur Division Meeting Scheduled for Saturday, October 1st

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Fri Sep 2 00:15:38 UTC 2016

Good Evening, Everyone:

For those who have expressed interest in the new Entrepreneur Division for
the National Federation of the Blind of Kentucky, we now have a date for
you! We will be meeting on Saturday, October 1st during the NFB Kentucky
State Convention at 8:00 A.M. This will be prior to the general session that
will take place at 9:00 A.M. For those who are interested in joining us to
get this new division kicked off, please do so. The meeting time is now in
place. We will have information about our actual meeting site in the very
near future.

Please save this date and we look forward to a great turnout!

Regards,

Todd