[Nfbk] First NFB Kentucky Entrepreneur Division Meeting

April Brown aprilbrownshade at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 13:04:53 UTC 2016

Hello,

      Looking forward to the First NFB Kentucky Entrepreneur Division Meeting.  As a writer, I am hoping it will give me some helpful ideas.

April Brown

Writing dramatic adventure novels uncovering the myths we hide behind.

aprilbrownshade at gmail.com

Website: http://uncoveredmyths.wix.com/uncoveredmyths
Twitter: http://twitter.com/UncoveredMyths
Google Plus:  https://plus.google.com/116003267969710767555/posts