[Nfbk] Auction at State Convention

Lora Felty lorafelty at windstream.net
Mon Aug 28 00:30:32 UTC 2017

For those of you who are looking forward to attending the 2017 NFBK state
convention, we are once again planning an auction, but for a twist, this
year's auction will be a live auction with our own Michael K. Freholm as the
auctioneer.  Once again we are seeking items to auction.New items, please,
of a minimum $15 value.  We would also be happy to auction some yummy,
homemade goodies, like fudge or cookies.  These have both been successful
items in the past.  Please email Lora Felty Stephens at
lorafelty at windstream.net before September 20 in order to let me know what
you plan to donate.  Proceeds from the auction will help defray convention
expenses.  So, come to the auction, and don't forget to bring cash or your
checkbook!