[Nfbk] Greater Louisville Holiday Giving.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Mon Dec 4 23:13:58 UTC 2017

Good evening!
We are still collecting gift cards to support our NFB family who were affected by the hurricanes a few months ago.  I will be mailing them off to the national office early next week, so if you like to contribute to our giving you can purchase a gift card to Home Depot, Lowes, Target, Walmart & mail it to me at, 1014 Camden Ave, Louisville Ky, 40215.  A monetary contribution mailed to the same address would be greatly appreciated too.  If I receive money, I’ll purchase the gift cards for you.

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457
njp at twc.com