[Nfbk] Kentucky Bench and Bar - November Edition

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Wed Dec 6 00:37:06 UTC 2017

Good Evening Everyone:

The November Edition of the Kentucky Bench and Bar, a legal publication of
the Kentucky Bar Association is now available to you on NFB-NEWSLINE.and we
have some exciting news to share! The Kentucky Bench and Bar will continue
to be featured on NFB-NEWSLINE in 2018. The NFB-NEWSLINE Kentucky Team is
excited about our alliance with the Kentucky Bar Association, and we are
thrilled to be able to continue to feature this valuable publication on the
Kentucky channel.

How do I access the Kentucky Bench and Bar?

For phone access: Off the main menu, press 3 on your touch tone telephone
(State's Information Channel) and 3 (Bench and Bar).

For iOS access: Tap on Publications, Publication Options, Kentucky
Publications and Bench and Bar.

For Web access: Go to: http://www.nfbnewslineonline.org. After you log in,
click on Web News on Demand, Publications for Kentucky, and Bench and Bar

You may also visit them on the web at: https://www.kybar.org/page/BB

Best Regards,

Todd

Todd E. Stephens, State Coordinator and Project manager

NFB NEWSLINE Kentucky

Cell: (859) 433-5023

Toll Free: (877) 410-4008

Fax: (502) 389-4838

Email: ToddE.Stephens at windstream.net

Website: http://www.nfbnewsline-ky.org

The information contained in this E-mail may be privileged, confidential and
protected from disclosure. If you are not the identified recipient any
dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think
that you have received this email message in error, please inform the
sender, and delete this message permanently from your computer. Thank you.