[Nfbk] chili supper and auction

Katie Adkins kadkins816 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 19:58:47 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

As you all know, our 2017 Chili Supper and Auction is fast approaching!  I
am attaching our latest copy of the donation request letter for your
convenience.  Please bring this letter with you when you go to eat, go
shopping, or visit any local business.  Feel free to also email/mail it to
individuals/businesses that you think would be willing to donate an item.
Thank you for your help!

Katie Adkins