[Nfbk] Newsline TV listings

Slery slerythema at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 04:17:47 UTC 2017

Not authorized usually means you have not paid for that channel. But in the
last month I have been in the twc local office and a man came in with a
similar problem. They verified he was paying for the channels that had
started showing that notice and they said a technician would have to come out.
Cindy