[Nfbk] Auction Teaser!

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Wed Mar 1 20:49:32 UTC 2017

Hello auction goers!
Over the last couple of days, we have received some nice auction items! Anyone in need of a $50 Amazon gift card? I know I am, I've got more than that in my Amazon cart right now!
How about an Uber gift card? Perfect for that last minute errand or that hot date you have scheduled!  For those with a sweet tooth, we have 3 cases of jelly beans which is about 8 1/2 pounds of jelly beans along with a Brookstone CandyMan motion activated candy dispenser! Wow, that's a whole lot of jelly beans right there! :)
Hope to see you on Saturday!

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457