[Nfbk] KNFB Reader for Windows 10

Melanie Peskoe melaniepeskoe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 23:30:33 UTC 2017

Just a friendly FYI... I just found out that the KNFB reader is now available for the windows 10 pc platform. it will function much like the Kurzweil software did. It is on sale for $19.99 for today and tomorrow only then it goes up to $99. I just purchased it myself. All you do is type “store” from the windows start menu then once you’re in the store search for the “KNFB reader”. You’ll need to log into the windows store and have a payment option on file (credit, debit or paypal). This is very exciting news!

Regards,
Melanie