[Nfbk] Can Koozies!

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Sun Nov 26 17:16:00 UTC 2017

Hello!

As you may remember, at the NFB of Kentucky open board meeting at the 2017 state convention, the board voted to purchase can koozies & sell as a fundraiser.  The koozies have arrived & are ready to be shipped to your chapter President for distribution.

To refresh your memory, the koozies are a foam material, royal blue in color with white print. On one side of the koozie is the full NFB logo with the name & tag line. On the other side is NFB written in Braille. The writing is tactile so it’s easy to read the Braille.

We will be selling these koozies for $2 each.  They are perfect for stocking stuffers or little gifts for your mail man, bus driver, or neighbor.

Please email me at, njp at twc.com , with your mailing address & quantity of koozies you would like. Chapter Presidents, please send me your address as well.
This will be an ongoing fundraiser untill the koozies are gone.  If you have any questions, please let me know.

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457
njp at twc.com