[Nfbk] Greater Louisville Hokiday Party Invitation!

wbrooks777 at twc.com wbrooks777 at twc.com
Sun Nov 26 18:38:55 UTC 2017

Hello Nicki, This all sounds like great fun, but we will not be able to be at the party Friday. Please let the folks know that Eddie Lee's sister, Lisa, is now here with us and is doing ok. She is still a very sick girl, but the treatments, including Chemo, are going well. We plan to see you all in January. Have a wonderful Christmas. Thanks, Bill Brooks

William O. Brooks
Insurance Services Representative
7412 Colt Drive
Louisville, KY 40214
502-937-5953 / 502-439-2870
Providing Insurance Services for 41 Years
Always...Invest in People
GO VOLS!!
            AND
YOUR TRAVEL MORE STORE, a full service
   travel agency, providing safe,
   economical, enjoyable, memorable
   travel and vacation experiences.

---- Nickie Pearl via NFBK <nfbk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Hello & Happy Holidays!

Now that the holiday season is officially underway,i hope you are in the mood to party!
The Greater Louisville Holiday Party is this Friday, December 1st, from 6pm till 9pm at the Norton Healthcare building located at, 224 East Broadway.
We’ll be feasting on desserts & drinks of the season. If you have a holiday treat or drink you enjoy, please feel free to bring it & share with us.
Santa Claus will be joining us to spread his holiday cheer. If you are bringing your little ones & would like for them to receive a gift from Santa, just purchase a gift,wrap it & make sure your childs name is on it. We’ll make sure Santa gets the special delivery for your little one.

Not going to forget about the big kids! We will have an adult gift exchange, all you need to do is purchase a $1 gift, wrap it & we’ll take care of the rest. Now, several people have ask me, “what can i buy for a $1 anymore?” There are plenty of $1 items such as, Christmas tree ornaments, coffee mugs, a candy bar, fuzzy socks, shall I go on?

Besides being together & sharing in the fun & love of the season, giving is another important reason of the season.  Our holiday giving is a cherished & heart warming tradition in this chapter. This year we are collecting gift cards for national stores such as, Home Depot, Lowes, Target, Walmart, Amazon & more. These gift cards will be distributed to our fellow Federation family who have been displaced or who lost everything in the hurricanes a few months ago.
NFB members in Texas, Florida & purto Rico are still rebuilding their lives & homes after the storms.  These gift cards will help them rebuild their homes & obtain essential items.

We look forward to seeing you this Friday. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave it in the comments below. o

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457
njp at twc.com