[Nfbk] State Convention

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 12:44:43 UTC 2017

Good Morning!
I hope all of you are gearing up for convention. I want to remind you to make your hotel reservations by calling 502-423-0018. This Friday, September 8th is our cut-off date. Although,  I understand there have been some problems making reservations. I have a call in to the gentleman I am working with to straighten out this dilemma. Also. I spoke to Mike yesterday and he tells me that preregistration forms are trickling in very slowly. Please, please get those preregistration forms in ASAP! If you have questions give me a call at, 502-366-2317.